View Single Post
Re: breakout_et_b2 navigation
Old
  (#5)
enigma1

Default Re: breakout_et_b2 navigation - 12-04-2008

Hi Tom,

Thanks, ok got it so I did setup the actions for bots to stand seems much better now. For the fake brushes I got it also so I had to select teams that was the problem. And the crash that I was experiencing adding fakebrushes was because the entities change also So all of the action_entities and scripting has to be adjusted.

I also re-did the CP spawn nodes as the allied bots would stuck sometimes. I still have the spawn problem however. The team that owns the CP cannot select the spawn. Is this something general with fritzbot or is it my code in the main map script? Because for goldrush I do not see a problem once the allies steal the tank.

For the dynamite issue where the engineer bots stop following the actions is not done on purpose. I did test it that way to figure out what's going on. The et_ice map is a good example. If the allies engineers manage to defuse the dynamite to the main entrance a couple of times, the axis engineers do not plant another one.

One other question I have do you know the names of the map for et those ported from the original rtcw? I found 2 so far the breakout_et_b2 and the tc_base. But I remember there were others. If you recall the names please let me know.

CK-Chaos