View Single Post
Re: Latest Waypoints for podbot mm
Old
  (#11)
>BKA< T Wrecks
Moderator [PBmm/Waypointing]& PODBot mm waypointer

Default Re: Latest Waypoints for podbot mm - 01-04-2005

Well, I only have CS 1.6 de_inferno, but no bomb spot at CT spawn, either. So I keep my fingers crossed that both are compatible, because I don't have the 1.5 version any longer. Maybe an old version is downloadable somewhere as de_inferno15.bsp or something...? No idea & too lazy to search, haha.

Anyway, here's what I did:

- Remade waypoints around that vent (Note that I didn't introduce anything spectacularly new, just deleted the existing points and inserted new ones at slightly different positions) - it seemed to work, at least for me.

- Added more waypoints around some narrow doorways to help bots get through with less bumping into walls

- Corrected the viewing angles of two camp WPs I had forgotten to tweak

- Inserted 3 or 4 additional waypoints where I saw fit; one of them a camp WP between two crates at one end of that little tunnel between two streets you have to crouch-walk through

- Removed a bomb WP on a crate; the bomb zone seems to be restricted to the ground

Now, if you could test the attached file and see if it's any better...

NOTE: I called it de_infernoTWEAKED.pwf because I hex-edited SF's name into it after changing it and didn't want to lose the original in case I fucked up somewhere during the hex-editing. You will have to rename it to de_inferno.pwf, of course, but better make a backup copy of your existing file before - just in case...
Attached Files
File Type: zip de_infernoTWEAKED.zip (17.4 KB, 274 views)

Roses are #FF0000, violets are #0000FF // all my base, are belong to you.