.:: Bots United ::.

.:: Bots United ::. (http://forums.bots-united.com/index.php)
-   Offtopic (http://forums.bots-united.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   How to scare off your parents... (http://forums.bots-united.com/showthread.php?t=3961)

stefanhendriks 12-05-2005 19:26

How to scare off your parents...

I bet you scared your dad, or your mom, or both... the hell out of them with a (sick) joke. Today , my mom's birthday, i gave her present and said i had another one...

so i pointed at my face and said something along the lines of "I did not shave for 2 days, and i won't touch that thing for a week...., suprise...".

The reaction was more like "omg"... hehe. You should have seen her face. Seriously, now i said that, i should be doing that as well. I always shaved at max 2 days, mostly every day. Now, it looks just big and it feels 'hairy', doh! :) Lets see if i can grow a beard... :D

So, how did you scare ur dad/mom?

>BKA< T Wrecks 12-05-2005 20:32

Re: How to scare off your parents...

Quote:

Originally Posted by stefanhendriks
"I did not shave for 2 days, and i won't touch that thing for a week...., suprise...".

Now, it looks just big and it feels 'hairy',

Scandalous, scandalous... :P

To topic: I didn't do something like that to MY parents, but we (my friends & me) sure left odd impressions whenever we met at one of my friends' place. Once we played a traditional pen & paper role playing game, and there was a spell book which listed all spells available in that game, how many casting points they'd cost etc. - the title page was adorned with a huge inverted pentagram and the words "codex cantiones" or something like that... his mother thought we were going for satanism, haha!

Another time, we were talking about Counter-Strike, and I told the others about some custom models I had installed. One of them said he'd like some nice models, too, and once again, his mother was astonished - she thought we were talking about photo (and/or pr0n models). :D

von Ryan 12-05-2005 20:33

LOL... I told my mother some time ago I would give her a Linkin Park CD for her birthday :D

HangFire 12-05-2005 20:56

I scared my parents by saying "I'm dropping out of university to enlist in the military".

Leagle 13-05-2005 00:44

I would have said that one last year, except that my bad eyesight and (worst) hayfever means that I am not elligable for military service.

Denny 13-05-2005 03:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leagle
I would have said that one last year, except that my bad eyesight and (worst) hayfever means that I am not elligable for military service.

Same, well the eysight anyway i got terrible cataracts, and i use to have Epilepsy they told me they probably wouldn't enlist me because of that. My mom wouldn't care though, she'd call me a moron of course.

Anyways, To scare my mom, just talk about anything computer related, works everytime :D

TruB 13-05-2005 10:05

If i wanted to i could just say i will stop going to school and become proffessional gamer insteed..

@$3.1415rin 13-05-2005 15:48

I assume your parents havnt had much problems with you in your life, if they are scared by the fact that you might grow a beard :D

Leagle 13-05-2005 16:07

Stefan wouldn't look good in a beard.

@$3.1415rin 13-05-2005 16:10

hm, dunno. i know some ppl where you thought that and now they have a beard you can't imagine them without.