.:: Bots United ::.

.:: Bots United ::. (http://forums.bots-united.com/index.php)
-   HPB_bot (http://forums.bots-united.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Front Line Force - best bot for this mod? (http://forums.bots-united.com/showthread.php?t=3652)

bkf.1 25-02-2005 21:58

Front Line Force - best bot for this mod?

Hello aLLL,
do you think that there isn't better bot for FLF than HPB? And works HPB even in new FLF 2.0?
Thanx to you all in advance ;)

Whistler 26-02-2005 03:40

Re: Front Line Force - best bot for this mod?

I think ODD bot supports FLF
see the filebase for a Metamod version

Pierre-Marie Baty 26-02-2005 03:43

Well, AFAIK, the HPB_bot is the only bot I know for Front Line Force... but I don't know for 2.0, I guess you should just try it :)

bkf.1 28-02-2005 11:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pierre-Marie Baty
Well, AFAIK, the HPB_bot is the only bot I know for Front Line Force... but I don't know for 2.0, I guess you should just try it :)

And what about OddBot (enhanced HPB)? You have done the documentation for it;) Don't you remember? But with FLF 2.0 doesn't work HPB nor OddBot :(

bkf.1 08-03-2005 22:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pierre-Marie Baty

Hello, your ODDBotMM 1.8 is not working on FLF 1.8b :-/ I don't know why ???:( I have done everything described in readme but when I start any map, then bots are not present. But if I press TAB it seems they are here virtually - they has "[UNASSIGNED]" after theirs names. Should I download old version of FLF? Or what you recommend me?
Thanx for your help;)

Pierre-Marie Baty 09-03-2005 05:13

In fact I haven't tried the ODD bot with Front Line Force, only with HL/TFC. If the original author of the bot (Spyro) says it works with FLF up to a certain version only, go for it. But I cannot tell you which version to get, for I haven't tried it myself. All I did with this bot is a quick port to metamod, so the bot should be in the exact same state as when Spyro left it (bugs included).

BeaverMon 13-07-2005 02:20

Yeah, I've been wanting to play good old FLF, but I don't know if the latest version of FLF will work with HPB_bot 3.0.
And I think you need STEAM to play it, and it's for HL2, not HL1. (but I could be wrong :-/)

Pierre-Marie Baty 13-07-2005 03:16

Steam works with all Valve games, HL1 *AND* HL2.

BeaverMon 14-07-2005 20:48

What about CS 1.5? Everytime I play it it says it has to be updated (yeah, to CS 1.6! >:( I don't want 1.6) :-/

Pierre-Marie Baty 15-07-2005 20:25

Well, you may be able to keep CS 1.5 as a "third-party mod" of Half-Life if you copy the cstrike directory to SteamApps\your@email\half-life