.:: Bots United ::.

.:: Bots United ::. (http://forums.bots-united.com/index.php)
-   Releases, Installers, Docs & Coding (http://forums.bots-united.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   The Ultimate POD-Bot Menu (http://forums.bots-united.com/showthread.php?t=1804)

g4s 29-05-2004 08:49

The Ultimate POD-Bot Menu

This is an AMX(X) plugin, so you need one of these installed.

It's made for remote admins on both listen and dedicated server.

Commands:
amx_pbmenu - displays main menu
amx_pbaddbot <number of bots> - adds specific number of bots

Weapon Mode(except for knife and all weapon) does't work for now since there are no commands to set them directly. I'm working on that by restriting weapons with AMX.

Download for AMX
Download for AMX Mod X

Please post a reply if you find any bugs. Thanks.

[EDIT]
KWo - currently the latest podbot_mm needs newer files for AMX and AMX MOD X. Get it from this post.
[/EDIT]

sPlOrYgOn 29-05-2004 09:00

Re: The Ultimate POD-Bot Menu

good job 8)

sPlOrYgOn 06-06-2004 19:23

hey g4s...
when the next release comes out you should update this :D
the next release is going to have a lot more stuff you can change from the "pb" command..
such as weapon modes :D

g4s 07-06-2004 01:35

Yea sure, actually I did write a post, but eventually I didn't hit the submit button. (The downloads have already updated a couple of days ago.)

I compiled your beta source and tested all the weapon modes, work great. but... is "detailnames"(and some others, I didn't test all of them) supposed to be a command? I tried that but it doesn't work. And I noticed the beta generates infinite loop message if waypoint folder is missing or pb trying to add bots while there's no more slot.

I think I better wait for the next non-beta release. And I'll update the plugin as long as the release is posted. :)

*OFF TOPIC*
How come this is the ONLY post I can edit in pb forum??? I don't see the "Edit" button in any of my rest posts. o_O

sPlOrYgOn 07-06-2004 01:38

detailnames was not added to pb because some of the code in the bot expects the value of detailnames to stay the same...

[edit]
it only lets you edit within 720 minutes of the time you posted..
[/edit]

kockonos 17-06-2004 12:27

Hi , where i'm download this great AMXX plugin , when hit posted URL , i'm get error 403 :-(

Thnx

kockonos

edit :

ough my mistake , whe try "save target as ..." worked ....i am lama .. lol :D

Burnt Powder 22-06-2004 02:05

1 Attachment(s)
I am trying to download the AMX version and I keep getting this page.

Actually, if I try either link from the first post I get this page.

???:(

sPlOrYgOn 22-06-2004 03:04

just go here http://g4s.netfirms.com/

nightscreem 21-10-2004 21:42

1 Attachment(s)
can you set the amxx file on it to because i use amxx version 0.20
and its for lower version only i compiled it and here is the file

ch3m1cal 07-12-2004 20:34

I can't get this plugin to work.

I'm running POD-Bot Menu v1.1
PODBot R2.43-Full
AMXModX v1.0
MetaMod v1.17.3

This is a Linux dedicate server also.

When I type amx_pbmenu the menu pops up, but none of the options work. If I press whatever for Kill all bots, the menu just disapears. If I chose whatever to kill a certain bot, the menu again disappears.

I took a look at the source code and can see that the command for "Kill all bots" is "pb killbots". If I type pb killbots on the server it will kill all of the bots so I know the functionality is there.

Can someone point me in the right direction to get this working. I would love to be able to control my bots through the CS Console. Is it possible to do this without a plugin?

Thanks for your help. I've been struggling with this server for a few days now. I've gone from AdminMod to AMXModX and from Realbot to PODbot. So if something out there will work better, I'm all for trying.