.:: Bots United ::.

.:: Bots United ::. (http://forums.bots-united.com/index.php)
-   The Agora (http://forums.bots-united.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   New Council Members? (http://forums.bots-united.com/showthread.php?t=5366)

botmeister 10-06-2006 01:17

New Council Members?

I am wondering how many council members are still with us?

I'm not around very often anymore, and judging by the last poll I saw, most of us have other things to do these days.

So, I'd like to get together whoever is left, and work out how we can select new council members to replace those who have bowed out.

KWo 10-06-2006 10:16

Re: New Council Members?

Yeah - I would recommend Rick and Whistler to replace Stefan and PMB - since they aren't able now even to participate in polls they need to be validated by the majority of Councils. Asprin and Nova still are visting the forum, the last Council we may need to ask for the work here is... You. :)
Do You have time and are You able work here as a Council or we should find someone else, to replace You, too (but it might be a problem to find yet another candidate for the new Council)? As You can see the last poll for strelomet was not solved since about 2 weeks - so it's really important the Councils visit as more often than once for 3 weeks... :(
It would be good if You could stay still as a Council, but we may need You vistit the forum more often. :)

Brainz 10-06-2006 18:59

what's the critera for membership of the council?

The_Hard_Mission_Guy 11-06-2006 17:54

Allowa folks...(4 days or so have passed since my last visit)
I just wanted to ask , who were the Original Council members ?

KWo 11-06-2006 22:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_Hard_Mission_Guy
I just wanted to ask , who were the Original Council members ?

It's written in the sticky topic called "The Bots United crew" in this (Agora) subforum...

Maleficus 15-06-2006 07:25

Its sad, but I don't think there are very many bot programmers here anymore either. Fritz is one of the few (if not only) bots currently being developed on BU. :(

I hate to see the bot making community die.

The Storm 15-06-2006 19:59

There is still many active bot developers - Me, You, Fritz, Whistler, Strelomet, KWo. We are less than before but still I think that we are good number.

The_Hard_Mission_Guy 17-06-2006 17:30

Apropos the number of bot programmers , I think most of them are escaping to the Robocup ! LOL
did any one watch the Robocup ? they got cool stuff there!

KWo 20-06-2006 20:00

How many times I have to say You - don't spam the topic? You were warned once, the next warning may mean a ban, but because You 've been banned here about 10 times, seems You don't care about it at all...

The_Hard_Mission_Guy 23-06-2006 18:45

Excuse me , are you talking to me Kwo?
first of all my intention was not to spam anything , second I haven't been banned 10 times...what are you talking about?

Anyways I'm gonna leave this thread .....happy now?