.:: Bots United ::.

.:: Bots United ::. (http://forums.bots-united.com/index.php)
-   E[POD]bot (http://forums.bots-united.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   hello (http://forums.bots-united.com/showthread.php?t=112)

Kindred Spirit*I< 5 01-01-2004 10:00

hello

g'day, epod is cool. any chance of navmesh being put into it? i read bout racc and is sounds very promising with navmesh

btw, great to b here bots r the bomb

Womi 01-01-2004 11:52

Re: hello

I use e[POD]Bot too.

And it rocks! I've long time used PODBot, but when I heard from POXBot I changed my Bot ;)

My Hobby is Waypointing and POXBot has no Waypoint Editor. So I changed to ePOD]Bot

Kindred Spirit*I< 5 01-01-2004 12:18

i do waypoints too though SOMETIMES it does get tiresome. i just thought that if navmesh stuff was incorporated into it, it would be really cool and that no waypoints would be needed :D

though i guess we could wait for the official release of racc or even the 'official' cs bots from valve.
`
would it be hard to incorprorate navmesh now? would epod have to be redone completely?

Pierre-Marie Baty 01-01-2004 16:31

no, not completely... but it's quite a bit of work yes ;)

it's up to LightNinja after all :)

MarD 19-01-2004 02:10

Heyyo,

PM dude, you rule. And yes, french people are cool. :)

lol,

"french is my favorite language, fantastic language... especially to curse with... Nom-de-dieux-de-putin-bordelle-de-merde-de-salaux-prix-de-connarde-en-culotte-ta-mere... It's like wiping your ass with silk I love it..."

Lmao, that french dude from the Matrix is the best character of the series. :D Too bad he doesn't say anything really cool in Revolutions though....

Pierre-Marie Baty 19-01-2004 03:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarD
And yes, french people are cool. :)

Sure we are !!! :D lol

Quote:

"french is my favorite language, fantastic language... especially to curse with... Nom-de-dieux-de-putin-bordelle-de-merde-de-salaux-prix-de-connarde-en-culotte-ta-mere... It's like wiping your ass with silk I love it..."
I beg to apply an infinitesimal quantity of corrections that seem nevertheless noteworthy for purists like me:
it's "Nom de dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperie de connard - Encule ta mère", and it's not the worst way to curse in french
woohoo, erm. Sorry momma... :D

MarD 19-01-2004 03:24

Heyyo,

Thanks for the spell check man, no one taught me how to write swearwords in french at school... oh, insept for this 1 dude teacher, lol, he fuckin' ruled, but I lost my 3 pages of pure french swear words... those were the 3 best pages of notes I've ever taken' in french class. And ya know the ironic part? I though he'd be the worse french teacher to have cause he's a small squad leader in the Royal Canadian Army, but he turned out to be the coolest teacher I ever had. Here's to you Mr. Corpella. :D

Oh, btw, what do you expect? it was from a movie made so that many different ages of people could like it. :P

Nova 19-01-2004 10:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarD
Heyyo,

Thanks for the spell check man, no one taught me how to write swearwords in french at school... oh, insept for this 1 dude teacher, lol, he fuckin' ruled, but I lost my 3 pages of pure french swear words... those were the 3 best pages of notes I've ever taken' in french class. And ya know the ironic part? I though he'd be the worse french teacher to have cause he's a small squad leader in the Royal Canadian Army, but he turned out to be the coolest teacher I ever had. Here's to you Mr. Corpella. :D

Oh, btw, what do you expect? it was from a movie made so that many different ages of people could like it. :P

Hehe i still remember a french teacher at my old school saying:

Swearing in french is fun, its like wiping your ass with a silk scarf :) *evil grin*

MarD 20-01-2004 06:10

Heyyo,

Lol, yeah, some french teachers turn out ok I noticed. :)

heavensoul 21-01-2004 11:24

Uhmm.. Is EPB will change to 1.6 ????