.:: Bots United ::.

.:: Bots United ::. (http://forums.bots-united.com/index.php)
-   FritzBot (http://forums.bots-united.com/forumdisplay.php?f=53)
-   -   My own campaing problem (http://forums.bots-united.com/showthread.php?t=7466)

Witold PL 30-12-2009 21:49

My own campaing problem

I created my own campaing file. And i put the file into fritzbot scripts folder. I start the game and my campaing don,t showing up.

Where is the problem???

Code:

{
    name            "Zachodnia Europa"
    shortname        "W.EU"
    description        "Maj 1944. Zanim rozpocznie sie operacja ,,Overlord", dowodztwo Alliantow musi sie dowiedziec jak rozplanowane sa niemieckie umocnienia. W tym celu wysylaja spadochroniarzy w sam srodek Francji, aby ci zebrali plany lini obrony zanim sie rozpocznie inwazja."
    maps            "braudorf_b4;frostbite;adlernest;crevasse_b3;et_beach;cae2;mml_church_et_v1;"
    mapTC            374 374
    type            "wolfmp"
}

mikeqc 31-12-2009 05:46

Re: My own campaing problem

i think you have to write down the pk3 map name correctly and i see you write douwn cae2 insted of caen2.if you dont writ it correct it will not show on the menu

sorry for my bad english

Witold PL 31-12-2009 16:49

Now. I write map names correctly, but still don,t showing up.

mikeqc 31-12-2009 17:16

try to change the number on maptc 374 374 to 674 674
i had the same problem ,i dont know whats maptc is for but 1 time i did that and it was showing on the menu.hoply it help!

Witold PL 31-12-2009 18:37

Nothing Happens

mikeqc 31-12-2009 20:32

ok, me i already create some campaing and put them in my fritzbot/scypt folder and they work.and i try to add one like you and dint want to show up.maybe i have too much in my fritzbot/scrypt folder.so what im suggesting you is to edit one in your script folder and put the map you want .

TomTom 31-12-2009 23:46

Campaign files can be difficult.
Here is a modified version that I tested that worked;
Code:

{
    name            "Zachodnia-Europa"
    shortname        "W_EU"
    description        "Maj 1944. Zanim rozpocznie sie operacja ,Overlord, dowodztwo Alliantow musi sie dowiedziec jak rozplanowane sa niemieckie umocnienia. W tym celu wysylaja spadochroniarzy w sam srodek Francji, aby ci zebrali plany lini obrony zanim sie rozpocznie inwazja."
    maps            "et_beach;caen2;frostbite;crevasse_b3;braundorf_b4;mml_church_et_v1;adlernest;"
    mapTC            374 374
    type            "wolfmp"
}

Changes;
1- The change from shortname W.EU to W_EU should not matter.
2- The description had a " in the middle (after Overlord) that made the file syntax bad
3- maps braudorf_b4 and cae2 were spell corrected to braundorf_b4 and caen2
4- My ET would not accept braundorf_b4 nor frostbite as the first map. This behavior of ET campaigns to reject some maps at the first and last position is well known. Why it happens is not clear.
5 - To ensure compatibility with /sv_pure 1 setting I tested the campaign file in the scripts directory of a pk3 file placed in the \fritzbot folder.

I hope that is clear enough.

Witold PL 01-01-2010 00:45

It works. Thanks man.

Maybe translate campaing description a put it into Fritz_04.pk3???