.:: Bots United ::.

.:: Bots United ::. (http://forums.bots-united.com/index.php)
-   JKBotti (http://forums.bots-united.com/forumdisplay.php?f=83)
-   -   Hey Hullu long time no see (http://forums.bots-united.com/showthread.php?t=6928)

nOObiE do0 09-09-2008 20:05

Hey Hullu long time no see

Hey man I just started goofin in angels server again...sadly no one plays anymore.
I have a few questions about this bot.
I will make a private lan server non-patched no steam original won hl...Will this bot work?
If so is there any way to make the bots aim for different sections of the body and miss at the same time?(with less headshots)
Aim for the feet/miss/miss/chest/miss/chest/random parts of the player hitboxes.
I think it would make the perfect bot because players aim that way anyways.
Also can it be done to have the bots use binds to switch weapons on the fly while they are shooting?
Kinda like when players do 1 on 1s.
With that tau jummping along with bunnyhopping if it was enabled?
Maybe a way to make waypoints in the air like a pro player would tau/bunny/shoot?
An ag bot kinda lol
anyways thanks for all the work to make hl enjoyable to others. :thumbup:

ghost of evilspy 15-09-2008 21:16

Re: Hey Hullu long time no see

!! mister million names :D .. I even named one bot after you :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by nOObiE do0 (Post 59026)
Hey man I just started goofin in angels server again...sadly no one plays anymore.

Knowing what has happen to angel, it's no suprise. If angel c[/w]ould come back play I might start popping in too.

Quote:

I have a few questions about this bot.
cra..*ehem* .. great!

Quote:

I will make a private lan server non-patched no steam original won hl...Will this bot work?
I don't know if newest metamods work on old won hl. If they do then jk_botti should work, I think. I don't remember if I have used steamid functions etc other new steam extensions of hlsdk api. Also binaries might have been compiled against too new metamod, but you should be able to use older 'won supported' version metamod with jk_botti code base.

Quote:

If so is there any way to make the bots aim for different sections of the body and miss at the same time?(with less headshots)
Aim for the feet/miss/miss/chest/miss/chest/random parts of the player hitboxes.
I think it would make the perfect bot because players aim that way anyways.
Yes it's possible. I accept any code patches for jk_botti :)

Quote:

Also can it be done to have the bots use binds to switch weapons on the fly while they are shooting?
Kinda like when players do 1 on 1s.
Again, yes it's possible. Contributions are welcome.

Quote:

With that tau jummping along with bunnyhopping if it was enabled?
Maybe a way to make waypoints in the air like a pro player would tau/bunny/shoot?
An ag bot kinda lol
I have thought about same. Again if someone is willing to code I'd be more than happy to accept any code. My time is limited with uni now (social life and shi..*ehem*..studing) (and linux kernel coding) and only thing I have time for with jk_botti is tuning down low level bot skills.

Quote:

anyways thanks for all the work to make hl enjoyable to others. :thumbup:
Thanks, too bad I have real life now and can't be everyone's hl-code slave :)

nOObiE do0 17-09-2008 18:42

So me in the server isnt good enough :scared:

haha
I wish i could code,But such is life.
Im actually surprised you are still around.Been so long since everyone played,I didnt think i would see anyone familiar.
Have fun..lol

nOObiE do0 19-09-2008 07:01

While I'm here...
Do you have a bunny jump plugin that works with steam?
I tried 1.2 and 1.3 but the server crashes when a player joins.:crying:

ghost of evilspy 01-10-2008 21:24

nope :S

nOObiE do0 04-10-2008 07:07

Oh well :crying: