.:: Bots United ::.

.:: Bots United ::. (http://forums.bots-united.com/index.php)
-   The Agora (http://forums.bots-united.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   New filebase = no dowloads (http://forums.bots-united.com/showthread.php?t=6935)

KWo 29-09-2008 10:07

Re: New filebase = no dowloads

@Sebastian - my suggestion - go back to the old filebase (the look and the functionality) since nobody has time to figure out where the problem is with the new one. I don't care if the old one wasn't so much safe nor up to date. But it had one big advantage above the new one - it was working (which is for me the most important thing).

Nova 29-09-2008 12:17

cant. old filebase was actively being abuse for spamming.

Ancient 30-09-2008 01:09

Why not create one?
It shouldn't take long, especially since the MySQL will tell what the structure should be like and all the functionalities will be similar. However, the simpilier things are the harder it is to get into.

KWo 09-10-2008 08:33

Since couple of days the filebase seems for me to be working al the time (whenever I'm trying to browse it doesn't say anymore "Not Extended bla bla bla"). Either Nova finally fixed the problem or he just implemented the script to restart the web server every few hours (I have asked him to add that temporary fix). If anyone needs to add any file to the filebase or just edit an existent one - just please contact me. Currently I'm the only one (except Nova and Onno) who can upload any file to the filebase.

bodoyM16 09-10-2008 09:13

Yeah, the filebase is working now, thanks guys.:clap:

KWo 14-10-2008 08:30

Now again "not Extended ..." message. It was OK more than one week. I thought it's fixed (before it was going to the same state after couple of hours). What's happened then? o_O

KWo 14-10-2008 22:57

OK - the filebase is working again (thanks Onno).

TomTom 15-10-2009 00:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by KWo (Post 59220)
... If anyone needs to add any file to the filebase or just edit an existent one - just please contact me. Currently I'm the only one (except Nova and Onno) who can upload any file to the filebase.

Is that still the case?, I have a file ready for the
Bots United - Filebase » FritzBot - a bot for RTCW and ET » Fritz Bot ET Waypoint Packs directory.

KWo 20-10-2009 17:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by KWo (Post 59220)
If anyone needs to add any file to the filebase or just edit an existent one - just please contact me. Currently I'm the only one (except Nova and Onno) who can upload any file to the filebase.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TomTom (Post 60546)
Is that still the case?

No. Now even me - I cannot login to the filebase. :D
I've started the procedure with reset password stuff, but I don't know yet if it will work. I'm waiting for an email from bu filebase with the procedure what to do.

[EDIT]
I've got my filebase access again.
[/EDIT]