.:: Bots United ::.

.:: Bots United ::. (http://forums.bots-united.com/index.php)
-   General Forum (http://forums.bots-united.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   RealBot r3073 (http://forums.bots-united.com/showthread.php?t=10056)

RoboCop 29-05-2017 21:43

RealBot r3073 Released!!

Hello I'm pleased to say that I've managed to recompile RealBot for both Linux and Win32 builds. I gathered the src code from this github site:

https://github.com/Fundynamic/RealBot

I didn't do much apart from using HLSDK 2.3p4, Metamod SDK 1.19p37, VS2017, GCC-4.8 and did some optimisations for SSE2 code generation.

I had to do some modifications to the Makefile as it appears to be outdated but here is the newer Makefile:

Code:

CPP = gcc-4.8

#this is gcc 3.2
#CPP = gcc

ARCHFLAG = i686

METAMOD_SRCDIR = ../metamod-p-37/metamod

HLSDK_BASEDIR = ../hlsdk-2.3-p4

BASEFLAGS = -Dstricmp=strcasecmp -Dstrcmpi=strcasecmp
#CPPFLAGS = ${BASEFLAGS} -march=i386 -O2 -w -I"../metamod" -I"../../devtools/hlsdk-2.3/singleplayer/common" -I"../../devtools/hlsdk-2.3/singleplayer/dlls" -I"../../devtools/hlsdk-2.3/singleplayer/engine" -I"../../devtools/hlsdk-2.3/singleplayer/pm_shared"
CPPFLAGS = ${BASEFLAGS} -I. -I"${METAMOD_SRCDIR}" -I"${HLSDK_BASEDIR}/multiplayer/common" -I"${HLSDK_BASEDIR}/multiplayer/dlls" -I"${HLSDK_BASEDIR}/multiplayer/engine" -I"${HLSDK_BASEDIR}/multiplayer/pm_shared"
        -march=${ARCHFLAG} -O2 -w -mtune=pentium4 -mmmx -msse -msse2 -m32 -mfpmath=sse -ffast-math

SRC = bot.cpp \
        bot_buycode.cpp \
        bot_client.cpp \
        bot_func.cpp \
        bot_navigate.cpp \
        build.cpp \
        ChatEngine.cpp \
        dll.cpp \
        engine.cpp \
        game.cpp \
        IniParser.cpp \
        NodeMachine.cpp \
        util.cpp \

OBJ = NodeMachine.o \
        bot.o \
        bot_buycode.o \
        bot_client.o \
        bot_func.o \
        bot_navigate.o \
        dll.o \
        engine.o \
        game.o \
        util.o \
        ChatEngine.o \
        IniParser.o

realbot_mm.so: ${OBJ} ${SRC}
        ${CPP} -fPIC -shared -o $@ ${OBJ} -Xlinker -Map -Xlinker realbot_mm.map -ldl
        mkdir -p Release
        mv $@ ${OBJ} realbot_mm.map Release

clean:
        rm -f *.o
        rm -f *.map
        rm -f *.so
        mv Release/*.so .
        rm -f Release/*
        mv *.so Release

distclean:
        rm -rf Release
        mkdir -p Release

%.o:        %.cpp
        ${CPP} ${CPPFLAGS} -c $< -o $@

%.o:        %.c
        ${CPP} ${CPPFLAGS} -c $< -o $@

https://apg-clan.org/vbdownloads.php...ownloadid=1135

RoboCop 02-06-2017 18:00

Re: RealBot r3073

Update: both the .o and .cpp wasn't really supposed to be in the Makefile. But unable to edit previous post. Only used .o files in Makefile.

BURAOT 14-06-2017 13:58

Bots wont diffuse/plant bomb, bots kill 1 bot team mate (1 in T 1 in CT), 1 random bot camp in base sometimes stuck

Tested with the ff:
HL 1.1.0.4~HL 1.1.2.2/CS1.0~1.6
MetaMOD/Steam/Non-Steam/Working

BURAOT 17-10-2017 18:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by BURAOT (Post 66803)
Bots wont diffuse/plant bomb, bots kill 1 bot team mate (1 in T 1 in CT), 1 random bot camp in base sometimes stuck

Tested with the ff:
HL 1.1.0.4~HL 1.1.2.2/CS1.0~1.6
MetaMOD/Steam/Non-Steam/Working

Ok sorry for double post ...
Bots now planting/diffuse the bomb
:guns:
RB Issues
1. -Ive set to both off and still not working
#realbot debug print off
#realbot debug print 0
2. Headshot for RB bots are too high eventhough i set the personality to noob and still they always make 98% headshots is there any way to decrease it

Quote:

---------------
Realbot Logbook
---------------
BUILD 3073

Initializing clients..OK
Initializing memory for bots array..OK
Looking for realbot dll..OK
RBPRINT->[FUNCTION 'GAMEDLLINIT']-[Team NONE] : Notice: RealBot is installed in the correct directory.
RBPRINT->[FUNCTION 'INI_PARSE_CHATFILE']-[Team NONE] : Loading CHAT.INI

!!! Nodes table is full
After NodeMachine::load iMaxUsedNodes=4095
RBPRINT->[-]RB[-Matt-Sorum 'cNodeMachine::path_think']-[Team COUNTER] : No path; going to figure out what to do

RBPRINT->[-]RB[-Matt-Sorum 'cNodeMachine::path_think()']-[Team COUNTER] : there is a goal, no path, but we are so close already, we skip it and get the next frame a new goal
RBPRINT->[-]RB[-Matt-Sorum 'cNodeMachine::path_think']-[Team COUNTER] : No path; going to figure out what to do

ExAnimo 16-01-2018 16:04

One of favourite bots, would be the best if to fix all bugs. I didn't test this latest version, but in old there is a bug which has noticed still long ago.
If change bot config
[SKILL]
XOffset=1.90221
YOffset=1.9022
ZOffset=1.9022
to Offset = 100 for example
in the first round bots behave as it is necessary on a config, at once it is visible on imitation of jolting of hands, and in a next round headshots already again.
Please fix this bug, bot config works only for the first round.

stefanhendriks 17-08-2018 12:24

Good to see you where able to (re)compile it. I have been a while out of the loop, is there a need to recompile to make it work again?

Also, could you perhaps offer a pull-request for it?

ExAnimo 24-08-2018 08:49

Hi, I am glad to see you. It will be excellent if to fix a bug with high level of the bot, config of the bot worked not only in the first round. Still I consider the realbot system of training automatic creation of waypoints the best option for cs. Whether there is a possibility of automatic creation of ways through demo? To train bots through viewing of demo when professionals play

Whistler 24-08-2018 10:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by ExAnimo (Post 67209)
Whether there is a possibility of automatic creation of ways through demo? To train bots through viewing of demo when professionals play

This would be difficult to implement - the server side part of CS (where realbot runs) is not involved when playing demos.

stefanhendriks 27-08-2018 23:45

I'll create an issue at github. I also noticed some bots having a high headshot rate. So I hope to find a fix for that. I can't promise when I can deliver any binary, but if you are able to compile it yourself you should just checkout the Github repo.

stefanhendriks 27-08-2018 23:47

Github ticket: https://github.com/Fundynamic/RealBot/issues/9