.:: Bots United ::.

.:: Bots United ::. (http://forums.bots-united.com/index.php)
-   YaPB (http://forums.bots-united.com/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   YaPB2 Updates (http://forums.bots-united.com/showthread.php?t=9960)

jeefo 09-01-2016 23:37

Re: YaPB2 Updates

Quote:

Originally Posted by ViBE@ (Post 66425)
thanks!
1.) what CSDM mode exactly do? is it just tell the bots to ignore goals? cause i have a request and maybe this already exist.
5.) please link me those tutorials if still useful.
7.) i mean there is no "en_lang.cfg" file in the package.

1. It,s disables some internal checks.
2. Will try to find tomorrow.
3. You need f.e. RU_lang.cfg, the [ORIGINAL] section is a English text and [TRANSLATED] is what you need.

ViBE@ 10-01-2016 14:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeefo (Post 66426)
1. It,s disables some internal checks.
2. Will try to find tomorrow.
3. You need f.e. RU_lang.cfg, the [ORIGINAL] section is a English text and [TRANSLATED] is what you need.

okay. meanwhile i tried to translate the main language file but somehow it does not work. i created the files and set the language to "hu" but it's still use english i also tried to overwrite the russian file and set the language to "ru". is it normal?

i also tried to configure them and made some test but i guess i misunderstood some cvars. i would like to add automatically 11 bots for my server and no more. but also want to a bot leave when a human player connect. how can i set it?

and which is the lowest difficulty level? 0 or 1?

jeefo 10-01-2016 16:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by ViBE@ (Post 66427)
okay. meanwhile i tried to translate the main language file but somehow it does not work. i created the files and set the language to "hu" but it's still use english i also tried to overwrite the russian file and set the language to "ru". is it normal?

i also tried to configure them and made some test but i guess i misunderstood some cvars. i would like to add automatically 11 bots for my server and no more. but also want to a bot leave when a human player connect. how can i set it?

and which is the lowest difficulty level? 0 or 1?

you need to keep hu_lang.cfg and change yb_language to "hu" and don't forget to change the yb_password variable if running HLDS.

you need to set yb_quota 11 & yb_autovacate 1, this means 11 bots are permanently on server, when human joins one bot kicked off, when human leaves one bot added to server.

yb_difficulty 0 - is the lowest.

docs:
http://yapb.jeefo.net/helpdata_old/help_older/

ViBE@ 11-01-2016 16:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeefo (Post 66428)
you need to keep hu_lang.cfg and change yb_language to "hu" and don't forget to change the yb_password variable if running HLDS.

you need to set yb_quota 11 & yb_autovacate 1, this means 11 bots are permanently on server, when human joins one bot kicked off, when human leaves one bot added to server.

yb_difficulty 0 - is the lowest.

docs:
http://yapb.jeefo.net/helpdata_old/help_older/

hm, looks like the problem was the server. first i tried to test them on a local server. i don't know is it a bug or not. now looks like everything is fine. but some settings are not clear for me.

do i need these on CSDM? only gunmenu allowed:
yb_debug_goal "-1"
yb_economics_rounds "0"
yb_botbuy "1"

and what "2" means? is it just a mistype or there are another settings too? what "1" do?
yb_shoots_thru_walls "2"

and can i make a request? it would be good to add another setting for yb_autovacate and bot should leave if the human player join to a team.

jeefo 11-01-2016 16:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by ViBE@ (Post 66429)
hm, looks like the problem was the server. first i tried to test them on a local server. i don't know is it a bug or not. now looks like everything is fine. but some settings are not clear for me.

do i need these on CSDM? only gunmenu allowed:
yb_debug_goal "-1"
yb_economics_rounds "0"
yb_botbuy "1"

and what "2" means? is it just a mistype or there are another settings too? what "1" do?
yb_shoots_thru_walls "2"

and can i make a request? it would be good to add another setting for yb_autovacate and bot should leave if the human player join to a team.

You don't need to do anything. YaPB should detect CSDM.

about yb_shoots_thru_walls , no it's not mistype 2 = method that used in all podbot-clones for wall-penetration test, 1 = more "cheating" method of testing.

about yb_autovacate, ok, i will look into this.

ViBE@ 11-01-2016 16:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeefo (Post 66430)
You don't need to do anything. YaPB should detect CSDM.

about yb_shoots_thru_walls , no it's not mistype 2 = method that used in all podbot-clones for wall-penetration test, 1 = more "cheating" method of testing.

about yb_autovacate, ok, i will look into this.

thanks. and btw i'm very proud and thankful cause you really made a good job. i have an HQ VPS test server. i know it's not the same like on a native dedicated server but i guess these results are spectacular too.

so i set up a 1000FPS server with 24 slot and with my CSDM config. i tested the server with pingboost 2/3 (cause some hosts only allow 2). in my test i compared PODBot and YaPB with 11 bots. here's my results:

PODBot v3.22c with pingboost 2
YaPB v2.7.2 with pingboost 2
PODBot v3.22c with pingboost 3
YaPB v2.7.2 with pingboost 3

the maximum CPU usage of YaPB was never get higher than 26% in my tests. so i'm pretty satisfied now:punk:

ViBE@ 11-01-2016 20:57

i installed YaPB on my live server. after a few players join they just leave the server. i did not found too much in the logs. "Bot xyz kicked" and that's all. why the bots leave suddenly?

Navton 12-01-2016 08:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by ViBE@ (Post 66432)
i installed YaPB on my live server. after a few players join they just leave the server. i did not found too much in the logs. "Bot xyz kicked" and that's all. why the bots leave suddenly?

Same. When i play as_highrise "Bot (name of bot) kicked". After 1 round game crashes.

jeefo 12-01-2016 13:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by ViBE@ (Post 66432)

Post your cfg.

ViBE@ 12-01-2016 13:42

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by jeefo (Post 66434)
Post your cfg.

here is my YaPB cfg.