.:: Bots United ::.

.:: Bots United ::. (http://forums.bots-united.com/index.php)
-   General Forum (http://forums.bots-united.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   My tutorial for RB (http://forums.bots-united.com/showthread.php?t=918)

KillerMe 27-02-2004 06:57

My tutorial for RB

For the WIP with Steam.
See it @:
http://www.battleforums.com/showthre...threadid=60225

stefanhendriks 27-02-2004 10:50

Re: My tutorial for RB

i have read some stuff on it. Let me put some rectifications here:

WC3 compatibility is not learned by RB. RealBot only learns navigational stuff, danger, goals, contacts, etc. It does not learn what weapons are good/bad, how to use some weapons, etc. WC3 compatibility exists because WC3 itself is 'bot aware', this means WC3 does those cool fancy WC3 for bots itself.

note: good tutorial in overall, lets just hope people read it ;):RTFM:

V or 'Tex 28-02-2004 18:32

Some errors:

Q: Having problems I guess?
A: Try making ur liblist.gam read-only, then run the file activatecs16

ActivateCS would activate the RB AI 1.0...

More info later.

KillerMe 04-03-2004 05:23

Thanks for the sticky. If you want, I can copy/paste it here. I'd rather not though, because I edit the other one sometimes, and linking to it is easy.

As for WC3, it is bot compatible for me (I'm using Frozen Thronw mod), which is all that matters.

A quick question, how do you make remote admin (I asked this question in Help Request Forum, could you answer there).

Thanks

skirecs 05-04-2004 05:21

I was following your insrtuctions, and was confused by this line, where exactly is this, coed you clear this up for me?

Install it to your $\Counter-Strike directory NOT Cstrike.

Thanks a lot.

Terran 05-04-2004 13:57

Maybe your questions are answered in the RealBot FAQ...

Krillin 14-09-2007 17:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by KillerMe (Post 7593)

Why even post this here if everyone can not access this page w/o being a member.

This is just a way to get surfers to your dumb *** page/site. Way to go moron!

Am I the only one who notices this? WTF!

Krillin

Ancient 14-09-2007 22:21

You may be the only one who noticed this, because this topic is over 3 years old.

Krillin 16-09-2007 06:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ancient (Post 56200)
You may be the only one who noticed this, because this topic is over 3 years old.

And that is even sadder aspect of this. Everything is outdated here. And there isn't anything of any relivance. I think I am just going to quit looking for a bot program for our server. B/C another thing which makes this very difficult is LINUX is not really supported and everyone (even developers) are so hung up on Microshaft Windoze. When will they wake up and smell the rozes, LINUX is fully dedicated, low overhead in resources therefore out performs any Winblows server you can ever develope. Hello People, get with the program here!

Krillin

Ancient 17-09-2007 03:53

I thought most or all of these bots supported linux and windows.

Well realbot was put on hold right?
Maybe that would cause it to be out of date ;)

Krillin 19-09-2007 03:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ancient (Post 56215)
I thought most or all of these bots supported linux and windows.

Well realbot was put on hold right?
Maybe that would cause it to be out of date ;)

If you have been following REALBOT at all, you would have noted there is a new release for this Meta MOD plugin on August 16, 2007. 0_o but only the .DLL for winblows server is supported. :fuck-8: There isn't a newly compiled version of the 3063 build for linux yet and I can not figure how to compile the source files myself. The supplied ./Makefile errors out on our linux, Mandrivia 2007.0 Powerpack, distro and looking at the code in the ./Makefile CPP is not a function (that I can find of) doesn't exist, therefore the rest of the code errors out as * source file not being found (of something to that effect). :turned: So I am not even sure what I need to complie a linux version .so file for use on our servers.

Krillin

stefanhendriks 19-09-2007 09:07

Looks like you're so good at linux, then you could probably just read the makefile, know that there are dependencies missing and grab the source file. Piece of cake with Linux right?

I don't like the additude towards Microsoft, just because coders use it. I code on Windows , Mac and Linux. And i don't care what OS it is, as long as it works.

8)

RealBot was re-released with a purpose to give out an official, easy to install (for Windows yes) latest version. Instead of just downloading an old version, incremental updates, etc.

Source code is delivered with it, with a bit effort you can get it compiling for sure. Hint: Metamod, HLSDK.

Whistler 20-09-2007 02:54

you need to download the HLSDK and Metamod sources (as stefan said - they can be found at http://www.metamod.org ), and then adapt the Makefile (change the compiler command name and the paths to HLSDK and Metamod sources) then running "make" will produce the .so file if nothing is wrong.

to sum up, these are the lines which you need to change in Makefile:

CPP = gcc-2.95.3
METAMOD_SRCDIR = /usr/src/hl_bot_build/metamod-1.17/metamod
HLSDK_BASEDIR = /usr/src/hl_bot_build/hlsdk-2.3

The Storm 20-09-2007 08:14

Actually he don't need to use gcc-2.95.3 anymore. :)
GCC-3.4.4 do perfect job.

Krillin 21-09-2007 17:16

I have read the ./Makefile and the commands in this file are invalid as I told you in the e-mail I sent you with the console errors "Command not found:" if you like I will show you here if you need the reminder?

I am not going to get into a debate about coders making script or code for liunx in Microshaft Winblows. With all due respect it makes you coders lazy. You guys tend to forget with your code that Linux is CaSe SeNcItIvE. You have no idea how many problems were cause by lazy windoze programmers who are clueless about Linux constraints in this mannor.

This is not an opinion, this is plain old fact. And this only in the third+ on going years I have been working with Linux.

If you do not like the posts of scarcasium then remove them.

Krillin

Krillin 21-09-2007 17:17

Removed a Double Post

Krillin 21-09-2007 17:34

The GCC verion on the build I am working with is 4.1.1-3

All components match this version. I hear the 2.95 comes as like a legacy package labled LSB and is the prefered GCC build product.

Ok, I have made some progress. Silly me was trying to run the Makefile, rahter then "make" to let it compile. Now the files included in the source code for realbot have hldsk and metamod. These files are missing and need to be placed in the hlsdk and metamod /user/src/ folders repectively, but I can not seem to figure out where they go. Compliling indicates these files are missing.

Where do the files located in hlsdk and metamod from /realbot/source/ need to go in what folder(s) for /usr/src/hlsdk-2.3 and /usr/src/metamod-1.19?

Krillin

Whistler 22-09-2007 05:40

read my post above.

you can extract them to anywhere you want, just edit the makefile to make the variables pointing to them.

Krillin 22-09-2007 16:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Whistler (Post 56244)
read my post above.

you can extract them to anywhere you want, just edit the makefile to make the variables pointing to them.

This is not an answer. I will try it, but the files need to go in a specific location this I am sure of. I will place them in the root folders of hldsk and metamod.

Will post back in a few minutes and see if it worked or not.

Krillin

[edit1]
Just as I suspected, I was right. I was prompted to overright some files with metamod, but here is what came out of this trial.

gcc -Dstricmp=strcasecmp -Dstrcmpi=strcasecmp -march=i586 -O2 -w -I"/usr/src/metamod-1.19/metamod" -I"/usr/src/hlsdk-2.3/multiplayer/common" -I"/usr/src/hlsdk-2.3/multiplayer/dlls" -I"/usr/src/hlsdk-2.3/multiplayer/engine" -I"/usr/src/hlsdk-2.3/multiplayer/pm_shared" -c NodeMachine.cpp -o NodeMachine.o
In file included from /usr/src/metamod-1.19/metamod/meta_api.h:81,
from NodeMachine.cpp:40:
/usr/src/metamod-1.19/metamod/engine_api.h:79:23: error: archtypes.h: No such file or directory
/usr/src/metamod-1.19/metamod/engine_api.h:291: error: ‘int32’ has not been declared
/usr/src/metamod-1.19/metamod/engine_api.h:341: error: ‘uint32’ does not name a type
/usr/src/metamod-1.19/metamod/engine_api.h:343: error: ‘uint32’ was not declared in this scope
/usr/src/metamod-1.19/metamod/engine_api.h:383: error: ‘int32’ does not name a type
/usr/src/metamod-1.19/metamod/engine_api.h:535: error: expected initializer before ‘*’ token
/usr/src/metamod-1.19/metamod/engine_api.h:537: error: expected initializer before ‘*’ token
/usr/src/metamod-1.19/metamod/engine_api.h:707: error: ‘int32’ has not been declared
/usr/src/metamod-1.19/metamod/engine_api.h:747: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of ‘uint32’ with no type
/usr/src/metamod-1.19/metamod/engine_api.h:747: error: typedef ‘uint32’ is initialized (use __typeof__ instead)
/usr/src/metamod-1.19/metamod/engine_api.h:747: error: ‘FN_FUNCTIONFROMNAME’ was not declared in this scope
/usr/src/metamod-1.19/metamod/engine_api.h:747: error: expected ‘,’ or ‘;’ before ‘(’ token
/usr/src/metamod-1.19/metamod/engine_api.h:779: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of ‘int32’ with no type
/usr/src/metamod-1.19/metamod/engine_api.h:779: error: typedef ‘int32’ is initialized (use __typeof__ instead)
/usr/src/metamod-1.19/metamod/engine_api.h:779: error: ‘FN_RANDOMLONG’ was not declared in this scope
/usr/src/metamod-1.19/metamod/engine_api.h:779: error: expected ‘,’ or ‘;’ before ‘(’ token
/usr/src/metamod-1.19/metamod/engine_api.h:895: error: expected initializer before ‘*’ token
/usr/src/metamod-1.19/metamod/engine_api.h:897: error: expected initializer before ‘*’ token
/usr/src/metamod-1.19/metamod/meta_api.h:187: error: expected unqualified-id before ‘do’
/usr/src/metamod-1.19/metamod/meta_api.h:187: error: expected unqualified-id before ‘while’
/usr/src/metamod-1.19/metamod/meta_api.h:191: error: expected unqualified-id before ‘while’
/usr/src/metamod-1.19/metamod/meta_api.h:223: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before ‘;’ token
/usr/src/metamod-1.19/metamod/meta_api.h:287: error: ‘META_FUNCTIONS’ has not been declared
/usr/src/metamod-1.19/metamod/meta_api.h:295: error: ‘META_FUNCTIONS’ has not been declared
make: *** [NodeMachine.o] Error 1
[/edit1]

[edit2]
I was right again, the files for HLDSK needed to go into the multiplayer/common folder, metamod was fine, now here is what I am getting in compliling

gcc -Dstricmp=strcasecmp -Dstrcmpi=strcasecmp -march=i586 -O2 -w -I"/usr/src/hl_bot_build/metamod-1.19/metamod" -I"/usr/src/hl_bot_build/hlsdk-2.3/multiplayer/common" -I"/usr/src/hl_bot_build/hlsdk-2.3/multiplayer/dlls" -I"/usr/src/hl_bot_build/hlsdk-2.3/multiplayer/engine" -I"/usr/src/hl_bot_build/hlsdk-2.3/multiplayer/pm_shared" -c NodeMachine.cpp -o NodeMachine.o
/usr/src/hl_bot_build/metamod-1.19/metamod/engine_api.h:268: error: expected initializer before '*' token
/usr/src/hl_bot_build/metamod-1.19/metamod/engine_api.h:269: error: expected initializer before '*' token
/usr/src/hl_bot_build/metamod-1.19/metamod/engine_api.h:448: error: expected initializer before '*' token
/usr/src/hl_bot_build/metamod-1.19/metamod/engine_api.h:449: error: expected initializer before '*' token
make: *** [NodeMachine.o] Error 1

Now this is out of my hands as this is a syntax coding error. I am gonna try to put back the files the includes from the RB Source overwrote and see if this will do any better. Some files which were overwritten by RB Souce Files were much smaller than the ones they were replaced with.
[/edit2]

Whistler 23-09-2007 02:49

the HLSDK at http://metamod.org is updated. Make sure you are download the updated version and not the original version.

direct download link:
http://metamod.sourceforge.net/files...-2.3-p3.tar.gz

PS: I'd recommend you to read this article:
http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

Krillin 24-09-2007 18:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Whistler (Post 56246)
the HLSDK at http://metamod.org is updated. Make sure you are download the updated version and not the original version.

direct download link:
http://metamod.sourceforge.net/files...-2.3-p3.tar.gz

PS: I'd recommend you to read this article:
http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

I have this version -p3 downloaded already, never thought to use it, but I will give it a go and see if this helps. But tracking this issuse, FYI, it is metamod not the hlsdk file(s) are causing this error.:)

And I am not gonna tell you what you can do with your posted link article.

Krillin

norrybul1986 16-11-2020 08:00

I re-uploaded a test binary for the latest source update on github here:
http://forums.bots-united.com/showthread.php?t=10094
(Rename and replace the old dll with this one in realbot's dll folder from the last 30xx update pack on our filebase.or this:
http://realbot.bots-united.com/howto/realbot.zip)

For people still new to realbot at this time (he he), the old guide is clear enough:
http://realbot.bots-united.com/howto/

My additional guide for those who missed the "Read.me" instructions in using realbot is to generate rbn (nodes) and rbx (map experience? correct me!) data files using bsp2rbn tool. It isn't necessary since it is included AFAIK in the realbot dll file. But it's better to have one that wait for it after a change of map.

1. go to your map folder and put bsp2rbn.exe there
2. generate a list of your map names on a txt list
3. make each each line look like bsp2rbn.exe <map name>
use notepad++ tricks or online tools to add a "prefix" on each line.
https://kamalit.blogspot.com/2012/08...g-notepad.html

4. now you rename this as your "bsp2rbn.bat" file,, as seen below:
Code:

bsp2rbn.exe aim_4deagle.bsp 
bsp2rbn.exe aim_bridge.bsp 
bsp2rbn.exe aim_colt47.bsp 
bsp2rbn.exe aim_cs16.bsp 
bsp2rbn.exe aim_csr.bsp 
bsp2rbn.exe aim_csro.bsp 
bsp2rbn.exe aim_csromania.bsp 
bsp2rbn.exe aim_dust2012.bsp 
bsp2rbn.exe aim_extreamcs.bsp 
bsp2rbn.exe aim_faraon.bsp 
bsp2rbn.exe aim_games2life.bsp 
bsp2rbn.exe aim_glock_usp.bsp 
bsp2rbn.exe aim_icehell.bsp 
bsp2rbn.exe aim_ingenting.bsp 
bsp2rbn.exe aim_kenya.bsp 
bsp2rbn.exe aim_map2010.bsp 
bsp2rbn.exe aim_map4ever.bsp 
bsp2rbn.exe aim_orgiecs.bsp 
bsp2rbn.exe aim_power.bsp 
bsp2rbn.exe aim_romania.bsp 
bsp2rbn.exe as_oilrig.bsp 
bsp2rbn.exe cs_747.bsp 
bsp2rbn.exe cs_assault.bsp 
bsp2rbn.exe cs_backalley.bsp 
bsp2rbn.exe cs_estate.bsp 
bsp2rbn.exe cs_havana.bsp 
bsp2rbn.exe cs_italy.bsp 
bsp2rbn.exe cs_militia.bsp 
bsp2rbn.exe cs_office.bsp 
bsp2rbn.exe cs_siege.bsp 
bsp2rbn.exe de_airstrip.bsp 
bsp2rbn.exe de_aztec.bsp 
bsp2rbn.exe de_cbble.bsp 
bsp2rbn.exe de_chateau.bsp 
bsp2rbn.exe de_dust.bsp 
bsp2rbn.exe de_dust2.bsp 
bsp2rbn.exe de_inferno.bsp 
bsp2rbn.exe de_mirage.bsp 
bsp2rbn.exe de_nuke.bsp 
bsp2rbn.exe de_piranesi.bsp 
bsp2rbn.exe de_prodigy.bsp 
bsp2rbn.exe de_storm.bsp 
bsp2rbn.exe de_survivor.bsp 
bsp2rbn.exe de_torn.bsp 
bsp2rbn.exe de_train.bsp 
bsp2rbn.exe de_tuscan.bsp 
bsp2rbn.exe de_vertigo.bsp 
bsp2rbn.exe fy_badzone.bsp 
bsp2rbn.exe fy_blowbox.bsp 
bsp2rbn.exe fy_desert_dust.bsp 
bsp2rbn.exe fy_iceworld.bsp 
bsp2rbn.exe fy_iceworld2k.bsp 
bsp2rbn.exe fy_inferno.bsp 
bsp2rbn.exe fy_polar.bsp 
bsp2rbn.exe fy_pool_day.bsp 
bsp2rbn.exe fy_snow.bsp 
bsp2rbn.exe fy_tropicworld.bsp

5. execute and wait till it is finished
6. now put all "rbn" files on your realbot "maps" folder, and all "rbx" files in your realbot "exp" folder

Play each map and observe changes in bot gameplay as more games progresses. The rbx files will change thru gameplay experience/training.

I haven't touched yet more on the waypoint details and how drawnodes and dumpnodes tools are used - maybe later. I'm still on the observation stage. But I see that realbot are prone to stall on fy maps when there's no enemy on sight, or for some unknown cause I haven't checked yet. But skillwise, they can fair head-on with regame_cs and podbot_mm max skilled bots he he.

I hope this helped a bit.

PS. As of this time, since my CS packs are filled with bot AIs (podbot_mm, regame_cs, yapb, ubot, sypb...) for "mix testing", I'm switching to console commands at times when bind keys for "bot menus" conflict with the bot cfgs.
For realbot, I can't use the bind key "h" as regame_cs (or its older siblings csbot/zbot) also use the hook command "+commanmenu". Changing the bind keys will definitely not work either because its hardcoded on both regame_cs and realbot via sdk.

It's odd, even if I changed the hook_command from sdk source, say to "±rbcommandmenu" and re-compiled, it still doesn't work. This I have to figure out later he he. Maybe disabling initialization of regame_cs first might fix it or some pre-made amxx plugin. But it's not that important as long as realbot works with my custom commands. I'll have to re-check with no external bot around like before!

Realbot has so many features and parameters to tweak. My interest is also on this Realbot Personality Manager. Hope for the best I guess.

norrybul1986 16-11-2020 08:05

I re-uploaded a test binary for the latest source update on github here:
http://forums.bots-united.com/showthread.php?t=10094
(Rename and replace the old dll with this one in realbot's dll folder from the last 30xx update pack on our filebase.or this:
http://realbot.bots-united.com/howto/realbot.zip)

For people still new to realbot at this time (he he), the old guide is clear enough:
http://realbot.bots-united.com/howto/

My additional guide for those who missed the "Read.me" instructions in using realbot is to generate rbn (nodes) and rbx (map experience? correct me!) data files using bsp2rbn tool. It isn't necessary since it is included AFAIK in the realbot dll file. But it's better to have one that wait for it after a change of map.

1. go to your map folder and put bsp2rbn.exe there
2. generate a list of your map names on a txt list
3. make each each line look like bsp2rbn.exe <map name>
use notepad++ tricks or online tools to add a "prefix" on each line.
https://kamalit.blogspot.com/2012/08...g-notepad.html

4. now you rename this as your "bsp2rbn.bat" file,, as seen below:
Code:

bsp2rbn.exe aim_4deagle.bsp   
bsp2rbn.exe aim_bridge.bsp   
bsp2rbn.exe aim_colt47.bsp   
bsp2rbn.exe aim_cs16.bsp   
bsp2rbn.exe aim_csr.bsp   
bsp2rbn.exe aim_csro.bsp   
bsp2rbn.exe aim_csromania.bsp   
bsp2rbn.exe aim_dust2012.bsp   
bsp2rbn.exe aim_extreamcs.bsp   
bsp2rbn.exe aim_faraon.bsp   
bsp2rbn.exe aim_games2life.bsp   
bsp2rbn.exe aim_glock_usp.bsp   
bsp2rbn.exe aim_icehell.bsp   
bsp2rbn.exe aim_ingenting.bsp   
bsp2rbn.exe aim_kenya.bsp   
bsp2rbn.exe aim_map2010.bsp   
bsp2rbn.exe aim_map4ever.bsp   
bsp2rbn.exe aim_orgiecs.bsp   
bsp2rbn.exe aim_power.bsp   
bsp2rbn.exe aim_romania.bsp   
bsp2rbn.exe as_oilrig.bsp   
bsp2rbn.exe cs_747.bsp   
bsp2rbn.exe cs_assault.bsp   
bsp2rbn.exe cs_backalley.bsp   
bsp2rbn.exe cs_estate.bsp   
bsp2rbn.exe cs_havana.bsp   
bsp2rbn.exe cs_italy.bsp   
bsp2rbn.exe cs_militia.bsp   
bsp2rbn.exe cs_office.bsp   
bsp2rbn.exe cs_siege.bsp   
bsp2rbn.exe de_airstrip.bsp   
bsp2rbn.exe de_aztec.bsp   
bsp2rbn.exe de_cbble.bsp   
bsp2rbn.exe de_chateau.bsp   
bsp2rbn.exe de_dust.bsp   
bsp2rbn.exe de_dust2.bsp   
bsp2rbn.exe de_inferno.bsp   
bsp2rbn.exe de_mirage.bsp   
bsp2rbn.exe de_nuke.bsp   
bsp2rbn.exe de_piranesi.bsp   
bsp2rbn.exe de_prodigy.bsp   
bsp2rbn.exe de_storm.bsp   
bsp2rbn.exe de_survivor.bsp   
bsp2rbn.exe de_torn.bsp   
bsp2rbn.exe de_train.bsp   
bsp2rbn.exe de_tuscan.bsp   
bsp2rbn.exe de_vertigo.bsp   
bsp2rbn.exe fy_badzone.bsp   
bsp2rbn.exe fy_blowbox.bsp   
bsp2rbn.exe fy_desert_dust.bsp   
bsp2rbn.exe fy_iceworld.bsp   
bsp2rbn.exe fy_iceworld2k.bsp   
bsp2rbn.exe fy_inferno.bsp   
bsp2rbn.exe fy_polar.bsp   
bsp2rbn.exe fy_pool_day.bsp   
bsp2rbn.exe fy_snow.bsp   
bsp2rbn.exe fy_tropicworld.bsp

5. execute and wait till it is finished
6. now put all "rbn" files on your realbot "maps" folder, and all "rbx" files in your realbot "exp" folder

Play each map and observe changes in bot gameplay as more games progresses. The rbx files will change thru gameplay experience/training.

I haven't touched yet more on the waypoint details and how drawnodes and dumpnodes tools are used - maybe later. I'm still on the observation stage. But I see that realbot are prone to stall on fy maps when there's no enemy on sight, or for some unknown cause I haven't checked yet. But skillwise, they can fair head-on with regame_cs and podbot_mm max skilled bots he he.

I hope this helped a bit.

PS. As of this time, since my CS packs are filled with bot AIs (podbot_mm, regame_cs, yapb, ubot, sypb...) for "mix testing", I'm switching to console commands at times when bind keys for "bot menus" conflict with the bot cfgs.
For realbot, I can't use the bind key "h" as regame_cs (or its older siblings csbot/zbot) also use the hook command "+commanmenu". Changing the bind keys will definitely not work either because its hardcoded on both regame_cs and realbot via sdk.

It's odd, even if I changed the hook_command from sdk source, say to "±rbcommandmenu", re-compiled, and changed the settings (cfg/bind keys), the menu doesn't show on screen. This I have to figure out later he he. Maybe disabling initialization of regame_cs first might fix it or some pre-made amxx plugin. But it's not that important as long as realbot works with my custom commands. I'll have to re-check with no external bot around like before!

Realbot has so many features and parameters to tweak. My interest is also on this Realbot Personality Manager. Hope for the best I guess.

RoboCop 25-02-2021 02:01

Well I've did some tweaks to RealBot recently in Github and some participants had fixed the UMP45 mistake.

https://github.com/APGRoboCop/RealBot

norrybul1986 28-04-2021 10:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by RoboCop (Post 67397)
Well I've did some tweaks to RealBot recently in Github and some participants had fixed the UMP45 mistake.

https://github.com/APGRoboCop/RealBot

Thanks bro. It's been months since I visited. I might spare a few days testing this one and some updates I missed here. I'll have a new run on my Bot Wars he he.

...Neural AI seems to be an new trend too. I only saw a few for CSGO at github, but can't find one for CS 1.6 preferably, non-CUDA. I'm limited in hardware for this platform which requires high-end GPU to function.

RoboCop 30-04-2022 20:03

Well I'm not sure how to make the .bat script work by only targeting on .bsp files all from the bsp2rbn.exe tool folder...

tschumann 27-07-2022 13:39

I wrote this ages ago but it iterates over all .map files in a directory: https://github.com/tschumann/basis/b...rc/compile.bat