.:: Bots United ::.

.:: Bots United ::. (http://forums.bots-united.com/index.php)
-   Bug Reports (http://forums.bots-united.com/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Can't have more then 10 bots to a team... (http://forums.bots-united.com/showthread.php?t=5804)

NuclearDuck 18-10-2006 03:59

Can't have more then 10 bots to a team...

I actually have to adress 2 questions, 1. I turn off auto team balance and limit team restrictions, but I still get the problem that I can't add more then 10 bots to a team. The rest just join the spectator team. I know there has already been a thread adressing this, but I try it on de_ maps and there is still a maximum of 10 bots to a team. I mainly use my bots to play 'zombie attk', so any help is appreciated.

2. Is there any bots that are specifically designed for jason mode? I mean the bots on Pod_Bot_mm are okay for kniving, but I can't help but think theres a better bot for kniving out there :) If you got suggestions, please reply.

Thanks for your time.

KWo 18-10-2006 08:40

Re: Can't have more then 10 bots to a team...

Quote:

Originally Posted by NuclearDuck
I actually have to adress 2 questions,
1. I turn off auto team balance and limit team restrictions, but I still get the problem that I can't add more then 10 bots to a team. The rest just join the spectator team.

If the map doesn't support more spawn points for some team - the bots (and also the plyers will go to the spectors. It's not the bot bug. It's how HL engine works. Try to play without zombie mod to see if You can play against more than 10 players. If so - report the problem at zombie mod forum.

Quote:

Originally Posted by NuclearDuck
2. Is there any bots that are specifically designed for jason mode? I mean the bots on Pod_Bot_mm are okay for kniving, but I can't help but think theres a better bot for kniving out there :) If you got suggestions, please reply.

Try yapb.

PUNISHER 18-10-2006 09:09

hey im trying to play against bots, and when i do add them, they all go to spectate, and they dont jump on a team.... i was just reading your reply but i still am a bit confused, have any ideas please

KWo 18-10-2006 10:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by PUNISHER
hey im trying to play against bots, and when i do add them, they all go to spectate, and they dont jump on a team.... i was just reading your reply but i still am a bit confused, have any ideas please

What the version of podbot mm? Linux/windows? Dedicated/listenserver?
Write in console:
meta list
and copy and paste here the contents of it.

PUNISHER 18-10-2006 13:34

hmmm i have that ivpbots and its for windows, well it's my own computer, home computer..i tried that meta list it doesnt work. ivpbots 1.1.2, is the version i downloaded from that kat something guy.

jeefo 18-10-2006 15:02

you had picked a wrong forum, but from what i know ivpbots aren't supported at all, so you should install podbotmm's latest version, and your problems will gone...

KWo 18-10-2006 16:57

...or eventually yapb or epodbot latest version. :D

PUNISHER 20-10-2006 20:30

oh o.k umm can you give me a site where i can get it from please

KWo 20-10-2006 20:39

Get the fullpack from here, unzip it in ...cstrike\addons folder then update the binaries from here (just overwrite old files).