.:: Bots United ::.

.:: Bots United ::. (http://forums.bots-united.com/index.php)
-   Ideas (http://forums.bots-united.com/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   harder bots (http://forums.bots-united.com/showthread.php?t=2471)

Iceman 17-08-2004 05:16

harder bots

are there any? i tried ivpbot i extracted to the addons folder but nothing changed. also the bots in this version get stuck on ladders and wont fire at each other if theyget on the same ladder.

MarD 14-09-2004 19:47

Re: harder bots

Heyyo,

You can also wait for pm's newest botaim plugin to be compatible with PODbot v2.6mm, cause it's very good.

You can try wbot, I swear to god, it feels like he took the botaim code out of an aimbot, just put their reaction time to like, 1 second, so you have a chance before they slay you with extreme prejudice. :P

[EDIT]
yes, I've seen this too with bots not killing while on ladders... Hopefully this gets fixed, cause yeah, it does make them an easy kill sadly...

KWo 14-09-2004 23:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarD
You can also wait for pm's newest botaim plugin to be compatible with PODbot v2.6mm, cause it's very good.

PMB's Botaim code is already included in podbot2.6mm by sPlOrYgOn...

biohazerd87 15-09-2004 00:01

yes the best solution to get harder bots would to Downlad mEAnAdmin mod and adjut the bots difficulty with it you can make them really really hard with it

MarD 15-09-2004 00:08

Heyyo,

Already included eh? cool. But what was that talk of a new super botaim code in the other thread?

KWo 15-09-2004 03:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarD
Already included eh? cool. But what was that talk of a new super botaim code in the other thread?

What thread do You mean? If there will be some update of botaim by PMB and the source will be available, I think also sPlOrYgOn will want update botaim in bot code.

MarD 15-09-2004 03:46

Heyyo,

In that thread aboot removing the "off_aim" part of the botaim code...

KWo 19-09-2004 21:41

Since R2B43 I hope the people should stop complaining if this bot is too easy or not. I was trying the latest sPlOrYgOn's (R2B43) build and they kill me now with one shot (exactly headshot) from AK47 from distance about 38m (reported by AMX MOD X). Now this aim maybe isn't yet perfect, but it's much better than few latest builds. Try and have fun. :)

>BKA< T Wrecks 21-09-2004 10:24

HOLY COW! I tried the new beta yesterday, and I got pwned supreme... :D This is more like it... now I gotta find some skill settings where I can keep up with the bots... What did you do, sPlOrYgOn? This change is amazing! I could hardly test other weapons than pistols, though, because my CS is screwed up, but I'm waiting for feedback from my friends. I bet they will be shocked...8D

MarD 21-09-2004 18:26

Heyyo,

It's out? sweet! gotta try it out once I get home. can't wait to see the new 1337 PODbot v2.6mm! ;)